Tuesday 21 July 2009

Days 6 and 7 (I think)

I kind of lost count already, but that's okay. Yesterday and today were lazy days. I think the jetlag is hitting now because I was extremely tired yesterday even though I slept quite well. Last night on the other hand I didn't get much sleep yet I'm not tired at all. Weird body...
Anyway, yesterday Steve taught me how to play Magic The Gathering (epic card game) and we had a short walk to get some lunch. That really is everything we did, I'd feel bad about it if lazy days weren't so enjoyable. Today we went to the Collonades (spelling?) shopping center to get our AVCon tickets (yay) and tomorrow we'll be going back there to meet up with some more friends.
That's about it I think, not very interesting I'm afraid but yet so totally pleasant ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment