Friday 24 April 2009

I love my room


And here is why. First of all, I have the most awesome dragon painted on my wall. The colours are a bit different from the picture though, the dragon is a dark red and my wall is beige-ish. In the bottom right corner of the pic on the right you see another reason why I love my room. It's the latest addition to my collection of dragons (which is absolutely tiny :p) but I'm very much in love with him. His name is Tristan and he's a heavy little baby dragon. As you can see on the left he's quite big and he's completely in bronze. At first my dad was told he's a Griffin but seeing as nothing about him is lion or eagle I've decided he's just a regular baby dragon. Ofcourse he needs a mum to take care of him. and luckily for him there's Ephemera. She's my gorgeous wooden dragon that hangs above my bed and guards me at night. She's also doing a great job in raising Tristan and teaching him how to hunt. Those are all the dragons I have (apart from the hatchling which I've talked about before) but there are still 2 more things I want to show you. First of all there's this beautiful oil painting of a doll. It was made for me by grandmother and it has had a special place in my room ever since. The photo really doesn't do it any justice but this already was the best one I was able to make (my photographing skills are terrible). And lastly there's this pencil drawing of a killer whale mum and her baby, also made by my grandmother. I used to be killer whale crazy and before we moved my entire room was killer whale/dolphin themed and this drawing fit in perfectly with that.
So there you have it, the top 5 reasons why I love my room. Tell me about yours?

Best wishes

Tessa

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great, and the room seems awesome, and very dragon-ish. I need stuff like that in my room, too.
    The painting and the drawing are great!, I like killer whales too.

    ReplyDelete