Wednesday 15 April 2009

The preparations continue...

So, I got my passport today which was kind of exciting because even though it's just a stupid passport it's the first time ever that I have one. It's also the start of my journey really and I'm very excited about going to Australia and being with my boyfriend and meeting his family and all.
I literally finished filling in my visa application about 2 minutes ago and now all I can do is wait for it to get approved ^^ I was surprised by how easy it is to apply for one on line. I had expected a bunch of questions about why and for how long I want to be in the country but all they wanted to know was a minimum of personal information and whether I was going as a tourist or for business. But that has been sent and now all I can do is wait for the e-mailof approval.

Best wishes

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment