Thursday 21 May 2009

Childhood goals...

I'm pretty sure all of us had a diary at some point in our young lives.I found my diary yesterday, I was about twelve when I wrote in it and I had a list of goals I wanted to accomplish
  • Fall in love Now that I did, and with such a wonderful guy who luckily loves me too ^^
  • See killer whales in the wild Haven't done that yet but maybe someday I will, at the time I was all about killer whales and they're still awesome but not top priority anymore :p
  • Visit Australia I don't remember why but already as a kid I liked Australia :p this one I will reach in 53 days ^^ (55 if you add the time it will take me to get there)
  • Visit Egypt I think I'll pass for that, I don't remember why I was attracted to Egypt at the time but I'm not anymore
  • Become a chef I doubt I'll be able to accomplish that, although I am the chef in my own kitchen :p
  • Learn German I did that, by far the easiest point on this list :p
So yeah, those were my goals as a kid, I'm glad I was able to reach a few (the most important one I reached ^^).
Oh, and I'll leave you with the pic of a giraffe in the zoo today, she was hilarious xD

No comments:

Post a Comment