Wednesday 6 May 2009

Oh Galice...

...what did you get yourself into? Galice is the working title of my latest writing project, if anyone wants to enter just let me know. You need to have a hotmail address though and you have to be able to handle criticism without burtsing into tears :p
It's basically a story we're writing without a set story line. The story develops as we write it, without boundaries or limitations. As long as it seems like a good addition to the story you can add it. If you want to know send me an e-mail or something and I'll add you. If you just want to read along do the same thing :p

PS: Eli baby, you're the love of my life ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so there.
    I secretly bursted into tears though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are we the only two writing ;'( it's frustrating...

    ReplyDelete