Monday 3 August 2009

Days 16 - 21

Oh my, I seen to have forgotten to blog for quite some time. Not that much has happened though. The weather wasn.t too good the past few days so we stayed in and had some friends over while we waited for our colds to get better. Luckily those have passed now.
Friday we went to Adelaide with Adam, Dustin and Cody but I forgot to bring my camera -_-' We should be going back somewhere this week though because there are some things I definitely want pictures of (the mall with the balls for intance).
Next tuesday we'll be going back to Tal's until our train for Sydney leaves on friday morning. We should be spending saturday in Sydney but that will actually depend on if we have a place to store our suitcases while we trod the city. Then we're off again to Newcastle until I have to go home again.
I'm torn between missing everyone back home and going to miss everyone here. Part of me wants to stay longer (which is impossible but that's not the point) and part of me wants to go back home. *sigh* This will someday cause me a lot of trouble seeing as (if things keep on going as they do) my future lies here...
This trip is giving me exactly what I needed, some time to think everything through. I'm more certain of my relationship with Steve than I've ever been. Having him this close is wonderful and living with him comes naturally yet I miss home too.
Ah well, worries for later. Right now I'm enjoying every single minute here with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment