Saturday 29 August 2009

Pigeons




















I love them! There's not much more I can say about it really. I just love pigeons‚ especially the punk pigeons (Actually they're called crested pigeons or Ocyphaps lophotes in Latin) I saw in Australia. They have mohawks! How epic is that! Apparently they only live in Australia which sucks royal hippogriff because I wants one.
According to something I read earlier they aren't as dirty and filthy as the normal city pigeons but slightly hygienic. I jsut think they're pretty though‚ and epic.
So here's a vid of some more of them and I hope you like them just as much as I do ^^

3 comments:

  1. These birds are effing epic.
    I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... http://pigeonbasics.us

    ReplyDelete