Friday 7 August 2009

Days 22 - 25

We've been rather busy this week, tuesdaythe weather was crap which sucked but all was made up on wednesday with lovely warm weather as we went to visit the botanic gardens in Adelaide. I absolutely loved it there, it's basically a huge beautiful park with hidden ponds, a waterlily pavilion and an awesome fake rainforest.
Thursday the weather was horrible aain, loooots of wind. Today however was lovely again and we went out to visit Adelaide's museum. We had lots of fun there (yes I know this makes us seem like geeks). The Egyptioan section was small but good but I looooved looking at all the sparkly stones.
Tomorrow we're entering a Magic: The Gathering Tournament (my first) which will be interesting seeing as I only learned to play two weeks ago. Ah well, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment