Sunday 8 March 2009

Introducing...Cupido


Seeing as you've already been introduced to Jocca it's only normal that I tell you a bit more about my lovely Cupido as well. As you can see he's absolutely gorgeous, he's a male spitz (at least I think that's what they're called in english) and he's the sweetest dog ever. He follows me around 24/7 and he even checks up on me while I'm sleeping to make sure I'm safe. Though he doesn't look like one he's a real guard dog, he's afraid of the mailman though but we're working on that.
He loves to take long walks but he loves it even more when it's snowing. He absolutely adores snow and on the few occasions when we actually have snow he'll run outside and then back in again for quite some time to play outside and then come in to try to get me to go out with him and play some more.
Another thing he -unfortunately- loves doing is emptying the bin when he's home alone. This results in a wonderful spread of plastic, paper and banana peels in the kitchen and occasionaly there'll be some left over meat or chicken and then he'll be the luckiest dog in the world (if you ask him).
As far as I know there's only one someone he hates, the cat from across the street. Though a beautiful black specimen, it's also a big meanie. When my dad and I are out Cupido's home alone guarding the place and he likes to do that in front of the window. Now the cat from across the street knows this and whenever he's home alone the cat'll come parading in front of the window teasing the dog because he/she's free and Cupido's inside. Needless to say this gets Cupido all annoyed and now he pretty much hates every cat he sees.
I think that's about all really, haven't got a vid of him to share with you guys though, you'll just have to do with the cuteness of the pic.

Best wishes

Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Cupido <3
    Rofl at the mailman thing XD
    He seems awesome.

    ReplyDelete