Wednesday 25 March 2009

Oh creative block...

...how you seem to love me! For the past weeks (more like months) I've been experiencing a severe creative block. Writer's block is normal for me, writing is more a result of a huge creative boost or sudden idea that came to me but lately even jewellery making, soap making, claying,... have all been limited to the occasional not too original project. It's quite frustrating to sit in front of all the wonderful arts & crafts stuff I've got and not be able to think of anything.
I've started this blog to force me to write every once in a while and that's not going too well seeing as I post like never and my usually very inspirational trips to the zoo don't seem to help a lot either.
I blame school though, they just keep giving us work and I also have to catch up from classes that overlap and even though I have no classes on mondays and fridays I'm always busy with schoolwork on those days so meh... The only creative thing I seem to be doin is cooking, not sure if that counts as creative though, it's just improvising with what's in the fridge.
Anyway, enough complaining for today, class starts in a few minutes and I still need to find me some water and some breakfast.

Best Wishes

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment