Sunday 1 March 2009

Introducing...Miss Jocca


I think it's time for all of you to meet one of my housemates, well, sort of. This is Miss Jocca, she's a beautiful young African Grey and she's also my little girl ^^. As you can see she loves to take a bath with her plastic boats, another hobby of hers is pretending she's a pigeon, she's very good at that.
She likes barking along with my dog Cupido (who you'll meet later on) and making us all look for our mobiles by making the 'incoming text' sound.
Little miss noisy was born in Belgium and she was hand-raised which explains why she speaks very good Dutch. Her favourite words are kusje (kiss), hallo, kiekeboe and of course her own name and Cupido's.
Just like anyone else she loves music and especially 'Black Horse and the Cherry Tree' by KT Tunstall. I'll leave you with a vid of her doing just that. Hope you like her!

Best wishes

Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Effing awesome :D
    Jocca is awesome. Antwerpen has talent \o/

    ReplyDelete