Sunday 8 November 2009

Week 8: Puppy...err...apple pie

This week I was fed up with the puppy eating everything so I decided to make a pie out of him. Just kidding ofcourse, although I am fed up with the biremarks on all my stuff -_- I did however make a lovely apple pie. I won't type up the whole recipe because I can simply link to it :D
I did however remember to take a picture! Shocking isn't it :p (btw yes that is a keeshond shaped dough ornament thingy on there)

I can definitely recommend this recipe. it's fairly easy and when you cut into the pie you get a rich filling but the whole is not overly sweet. The only thing I did different is spread some eggyolk over the top before it went into the oven and skip the tin foil on the crust (because I didn't have any). Absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment