Monday 14 December 2009

ASF news

Oh my has it been a while since I posted a normal blog... I've been really busy with school and friends and school and babysitting and school and life in general and, you guessed it, school. But I've also been preparing a very special something, the official Amanda Somerville Fanclub forum is now (finally) online!
This is the home for all the Amanda Somerville Fans out there, for now it's quite empty but we'd like to change that. We already have one exclusive song and we hope to have many more in the future. We also have a very cool competition on the way but you will hear more on that later.
So, in short, if you like Amanda's music or Amanda as a person or her work with other artists I only have one thing to say to you: register now!

No comments:

Post a Comment